quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2020

Hossam Hassan says he is qualified for future Al Ahly job

Former Al Masry manager  has talked about missing out on the opportunity to be Egypt’s new national team head coach back in September while also discussing the chance of managing Al Ahly in the future.
Following the sacking of former  manager Javier Aguirre after a disastrous 2019 AFCON campaign last summer, Hossam Hassan was named as one of the candidates to replace the Mexican manager.
However, the EFA announced in September the appointment of Hossam El-Badry as Egypt’s new head coach before the start of the 2021 AFCON qualifiers.
“I achieved a lot with the teams I managed like Zamalek, Al Masry, and the Jordanian national team,” Hassan told ON Sports.

“With Al-Masry, we reached the final of the Egypt Cup, the Super Cup and the semi-final of the CAF Confederation Cup.
“So, is it that there are people who don’t want me to be with the national team or could it be that I don’t deserve the national team head coach job?
Hassan was also asked about the possibility of managing Al Ahly in the future, the 53-year-old replied, saying: “I hope I can manage Al Ahly one day but it’s not something I pursue at the moment.
“Why can’t I manage them? I have already achieved a lot with clubs who don’t have the same resources as Al Ahly and Zamalek,” he added.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário