terça-feira, 14 de abril de 2020

FC Bayern Frauen sign Sweden international Hanna Glas

The FC Bayern Frauen will add Hanna Glas to their roster. Glas has high expectations for her new venture.


The FC Bayern Frauen have signed Sweden international Hanna Glas. Glas, a 26-year-old defender, is making the move from Paris Saint Germain, where she has played since 2018.
Glas is happy to be making the move from France to Germany. She said,
I chose FC Bayern because it is a large club that wants to win titles. That motivates me a lot. I like the game philosophy and think that it fits me well. The club and the coach have shown a very sincere interest in me for a long time, which was also crucial.
As she stated above, Glas has made winning her priority and will not accept anything less than trophies in Munich:
I want to win every competition in which we compete. I don’t want to be second or third; I want to win. I know that is ambitious, but the club, my future teammates, and the fans all have the same goal here. Personally, I want to keep improving as a player and help the team with my qualities and experience to achieve success.
Bayern is the best football club in Germany and one of the biggest in the world. Every football fan knows Bayern Munich. The women’s team was very close to reaching the Champions League final last season. No matter in which competition: FC Bayern is always in contention for titles and I see the club here as the emerging power in German and international football.
FC Bayern Frauen manager Jens Scheuer is thrilled to have a player of Glas’ caliber joining his squad:
Hanna is an internationally experienced player who has shown in recent years that she plays at the highest European level. We are pleased that we successfully convinced her of our plan. With her experience at the optimal football age, she is an enrichment for us and I am looking forward to a full-back who is very strong one-on-one.

Glas’s contract will run through the 2023 season.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário