quinta-feira, 2 de abril de 2020

Arsenal target Jonathan David keen on Premier League move

Jonathan David keen on Premier League move
© Reuters

Arsenal target Jonathan David has revealed that he would "love" to play in the Premier League at some point during his career.

The striker has enjoyed a stellar 2019-20 campaign with Belgian side Gent, registering 18 goals and eight assists in 27 league outings.
Furthermore, Arsenal are said to be in the market for a new centre-forward due to uncertainty over Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's future, and David has confirmed that he would be thrilled to have a chance in England's top flight.

In quotes attributed to The Guardian, David said: "Right now I'm playing almost every minute of every game and that has really helped me get to the level that I need to be. I just need to take a good step where I can make sure I am getting enough time on the pitch to keep developing.
"I don't want to go somewhere and just stay on the bench so it's about taking the right step. I want to become one of the best strikers in the world. That's my goal.
"The Premier League is the best in the world and most competitive so obviously that is somewhere I would love to play in the future."
David has scored 37 goals in 83 appearances for Gent since arriving in 2018, and will see his current deal with the Belgian oufit expire in 2023.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário